pátek 1. března 2013

Friday with smile

Friday, last day of the working week :-). In the morning school from half past seven... it will kill me one day :D.
"Quick" casting... some girl told me that they have delay and they will start in 15 minutes. So I sat on the chair and started to read a book. But after 20 minutes some guy came from the doors and said to us: "Sorry, we have big delay about one hour!" What?!
So, I decided to visit boyfriend's grandmother and tasted her DELICIOUS dumpling with strawberries <3 (I think one of the best meals which I ate.).
However, the best part of this day was shooting with Klaudie and Brandon. Well, two photographers together isn`t easy for me but on the other hand great experience. I enjoyed shooting with them a LOT!


And my motto, not just for this day, but for whole life is a smile. Because if you smile, everything becomes easier and better :-).
We have wonderful cake from grandmother. So what would you like to eat? ... yummy :-)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat